Duel BACC - Dark

Dark Family
Year 1
Summer

Hey yall. We are the Dark family. We meet S1 not to long ago and I convinced my wife to pack the kids up and be one of the founding members of a city. I was surprised she agreed but I am glad she did. 
This is my beautiful family. 
Kim Dark(wife)
Pleasure/Popularity
Virgo
9/2/6/3/5
Have 20 Lovers
Mark Dark(Husband)
Family/Pleasure
Libra
2/8/2/6/7
Become Mad Scientist
Kloe Dark(Daughter)
Libra
2/8/2/6/7
Robbie Dark(Son)
Aquarius
4/4/4/7/6

My wife seemed to be enjoying her time here so far. The house was nice and there was enough room for everybody. 

My wife and I poured everything we had into this house so we had very little left over. If we ever wanted to start a grocery store we would need to dig for treasure. 

I didn't find treasure but I did find a water line. 

I felt so important to my daughter. She always wanted to know things and would come to me before her mother for any information. It made me feel like the smartest person in the world. 
Kloe: So you're saying Mechanical skill is the most important?
Mark: Yes baby girl. There won't be anyone around to fix your stuff for a while so you have to know it. 
Kloe: Okay daddy. I got it. 
Rob*eye roll*

Kim: No sweetie, your father is wrong. You can always buy new things but you must know how to eat and cook for yourself. Hell even grow your own food if it comes to that.
Kloe: Oh my gosh, you guys are so confusing. 

Kloe: Robbie, our parents are gonna drive me crazy.
Rob: That's why I don't ask questions anymore. As you get older, you will understand the error of your ways. Mom and dad are so different. 

We dug up enough money to buy the community lot. We would visit it in fall when the reno was done. I was so excited for this. 

My wife has been very adamant about another child. I want her to hold off though. One of our kids is due to be a teenager by the end of fall and the other one will be a teenager by early spring. I just don't think having a child right now is the best idea. 
She sure is tempting though. 

Mark: So babe, are you excited to start this chapter in our lives?
Kim: Of course I am baby, it's just, once we get the grocery store running... reconsider having another baby okay?
Mark: I'll.... think about it okay babe?
Kim smiling: Thank you

Stats: 

Playable sims: 5
# of lots: 2
# of Businesses: 1 (Dark Grocery Store)
Total Lots: 3
SM: 1
Total Population: 5

Fires: 0
Electrocution: 0
Burglary: 0

Unlocked Careers:
None





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2