Shortie Dynasty 1.0

Welcome to my take on a Short Dynasty but for the sims 2.. I think thats my niche. Converting challenges into sims 2. LOL. I have a list of how I'm doing the points and I will tally that up for you at the end of each update.. We are stilling in the middkle of the founding generation because I wasn't going to document this but then I fell all the way in love with the family and decided why not..


Here is my founder Jasmine and her youngest child, Abe. 

Her husband Neil.

Abby Shortie - Jasmines fist born

Erin Shortie - The adopted baby

Erin is cuter then a button and man I'm sad that she is just for points. 

Abe is a sweetie as well. With 3 kids and both parents have full time jobs, he doesn't get much attention but who cares he is skilling. 

This update ends with Jasmine teaching her oldest how to homework. A very cute scene. 

The points:
+1 ltw completed
+1 skill maxed (7)
+2 max al1 skills
+1 per gen (10 max)
+3 private school
+1 per gold badge
+3 all toddler skills
+1 for max career
+5 points for adopting a kid for every gen for 10 generations
+2 for every 100.000
+1 for every career topped

So far the Shortie family has 6 points. I should of gotten Erin as a toddler and skilled her for another 3 points but you live and you learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2