Duel BACC - Sister 1

Sister 1
Year 1
Summer

I can't believe my sister. She already has her gardening badge. Well, I am going to take it another way!
HW is giving me the stink eye so let me introduce myself.
Popularity/Grilled Cheese
Taurus
5/5/3/8/4
Have 10 1st dates
Formal Wear/Influential
Witches

I am going to open up the oceanography career for my settlers. 

I have always been more friendly then my sister. I start greeting every walkby I could find. 

I am really glad that I did greet them because I met such a great guy. 

We had a little fishing party in my backyard. I didn't make it to a badge but...

I caught a fish! It was better then those ugly boots I was catching before. 

I love grilled cheese so much and I make the best grilled cheese sandwiches. I decided to make some for my love interest. 

It worked. We woohooed for the first time. I think I am going to make us a thing in fall. I have to call my sister and brag to her. I bet she doesn't have a boo yet!

Stats:
Total Sims: 5
Total Business: 0
Total Lots: 2
Fires: 0
Electrocutions: 0
Burglar: 0
SM: 1
Total Pop: 5
Careers unlocked:
None

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2