Sliding Thru / Door 1 / 1.5

Welcome back to the sliding door challenge. 

My babes are still cuter than anything in the world. 

Tanya morning sickness is hell, my poor baby. 

But she stays true to herself and her juiceaholic trait. 

Tanya is finally starting to show and I couldn't be more excited. 

This part time job is a money maker I tell you what. 

Johnny has decides he doesn't wanna be apart of this challenge anymore and damn near kills himself. I have never been so worried. 

T: Hey babycakes, are you alright?
J: Love, I am going to plead the 5 or I might say something that hurts your feelings. Okay?
T: Fair enough.

Johnny is tense so he goes with the bros to play in some leaves...

T goes off to her friends house looking horrible. What is that? CHANGE NOW.

Apparently my game is an ass because it starts making the best looking beef cakey sims ever. Like this guy...

And this one. WOOOWEEE he is beautiful.. Boy how I wish I was doing a trailer park challenge... Speaking of trailer park challenges .. I think I could pull it off in the sims 4.

Johnny and this dryer have beef that I don't know about but he sets himself on fire for the second time in a day... Can't even lie, I wanted him to die because really, did you see that guy in the last picture? Think of the babies!

But then I felt bad because right after he showered this is what T did to Johnny. Damnit, who can deny them this kind of love?

Since the baby will be coming any time now I set up an upstairs. They are rolling in the money so why not.
*It was at this point my game did some weird shit sooooo things may be a little weird but we are gonna make it thru*


Ana Mata is born ♥

Johnny, you are so late it hurts. Like literally she had the baby, breast feed, took a nap, and everything before you had your freak out. 

Ana Mata ♥ 
Dont ask for her stats because IDK. Like I said my game did some weird stuff but she is super cute. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction