Duel BACC - Intro

Hi! Hello. On top of every other challenge I'm doing I decided.. why not do a BACC too? I know what your thinking, Is she crazy? Is it drugs? What the hell is wrong with her! But here me out, I love BACC and I want to complete just one dangit. I will be doing mine with a twist, it's going to be a DUEL BACC. 
Lets meet my wonderful founders and have them explain why it is a duel BACC. 

This is Sister 1 and Sister 2 Johnson. They are twins. They have argued all their lives and have always been in competition with one another. Recently they took their competition a bit far. 

Sister 1: .. So yeah, that's why I want to start my own city!
Sister 2: That sounds amazing. I would definitely do that. Of course mine would be way better then yours.
Sister 1: Better than mine??? HA. I will be starting with settlers, we will make more progress then you.
Sister 2: If you think so. That just means you have to watch out for more people. I will be starting mine by myself. We'll be rich in no time and have a ton of businesses. I bet you, I will do better than you. 
Sister 1: BET
Sister 2: BET

And from there it started. Sister 2 started hers almost immediately. She didn't have to wait for everyone to be ready.
Sister 1 had to gather settlers first. This was the start of their crazy adventure. Who will come out on top?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2