Sliding Thru / Door 1 / 1.6

Remember I told yall about the glitches? Well, she gave birth to Ana and then my game froze for a bit then jumped back 2 days and that made T pregnant again!!

Johnny doesn't seem to mind another baby though. 


T is still really good friends with this woman. She comes over often and is already friends with Ana.

T: See lovey, you just have to feel the music.

It's a double birthday today!

Also, T has now gotten to level 3 cooking skill.

I really should have wrote this last night when all the info was in my head but as of now I cannot remember the name of Johnny and T other child.. As for why she is dark skin? I have no idea.

T is a full fledge adult now and has had the Cat lover trait her whole life and is just now wanting to adopt a cat. 

Meet Pici. Yes I can remember the name of the cat but not the name of the baby.

Johnny seems to love the glitch baby. He sits her right down to some flash cards. More than he ever did for Ana....

Pici and Glitch Baby seem to get along really well. GB (Glitch baby) has a lot of personality, way more than her very beautiful sister. 

Tanya gets invited out and its been a while so I allow her to go. Candy shows up like this.. It is the middle of winter, she has got to be insane. 

Ana grows up looks as pretty as ever. 
Her aspiration is Creative and her trait is a Vegetarian. She is gonna be fun to play. 

See yall next time... We are getting closer to the end of door 1!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction