Duel BACC - Sister 2

Sister 2:
Year 1
Round 1: Summer

Oh hi, I'm Sister 2, or S2 for short, I am the better sister and I will obviously win this bet. But I know what your thinking, who the hell starts a city wearing red 5 in heels. I'll tell you who, someone that means business. I can kick ass and look fabulous. 
*cough* Stay on topic S2!
Oh right, I'm suppose to tell you about myself. 
Fortune/Knowledge
Pisces
5/3/7/3/7
Become the Law
Fitness/Vampires
Aliens
I know I am pretty bad ass. I also know I'll NEVER get my Lifetime wish but I can live with that. 


The creator, I normally just call her Hollywood or HW for short, has me start a HUGE garden. Gotta open those jobs and make that money honey. 

By the end of the night and the last day of summer, I have a gardening badge♥. I'll be back in fall, i've gotta brag about this to my sister!

Stats:
Total Sims: 1
Total Business: 0
Total Lots: 1
Fires: 0
Electrocutions: 0
Burglar: 0
SM: 1
Total Pop: 1
Careers unlocked:
None

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction