Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.9

 Welcome back to KUWTD!


My husband and I were getting promotions back to back. I know Roman liked to say he was head of Builder Inc but he was Co-Owner with me!



The day was here for my twins to become teens. My girls were beautiful but such a handful. I was exhausted all the time. Maybe being a working mom wasn't for me.

My husband was thriving though. He got another promotion and was now working at some upscale restaurant 

See what I mean about being tired. My daughter was missing for hours and I had no idea where she was. I was close to calling the police when I just so happen to look out the window and see her asleep below some butterflies.

On the plus side my daughters were the best of friends. I was glad for that.
***

I woke up early this morning to submit my resume

I always wanted to be an athlete and I was exciting when the job popped up. I hounded those people for my chance

And they finally gave it to me.

I trained tirelessly and pushed off having a child

But it just wasn't meant to be. 

I guess everything happens for a reason and I soon found out I was pregnant.

My family still needed money though so I quickly put some apps in before I was too pregnant to work.

With the little bit of money we had I figured a kitten would make me feel much better. She finally came as I was catching up with my good friend Angela

She was sooo cute. I couldn't believe my luck.

This job was going much better then my last one and I was soon promoted. 

My husband was getting promotion as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2