Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.16

 Welcome back. We are getting close to the end and all the children becoming children. 

My mom came home one day very excited. She was celebrating her promotion to Commander of base. Apparently that was very important. 

My day wasn't far behind her that day and now was a horoscope writer. He felt as though he was going backwards in his career and didn't appreciate it one bit. He did help my mom celebrate her promotion.

I was making friends in the neighborhood. My friends told me all the time that their parents were forcing the to hang out with girls. They weren't happy about it.


My mom on the other hand didn't do that to me. She let me make friends with whoever I wanted. Granted she wasn't here that often to tell me I couldn't but she was always nice to them when they came by

"Do you know how much you warm my heart."
My mom planted me with kisses when she came home and saw I had painted a picture of her. 

Another promotion for my mom. She was gone even more now. 
***

Raising twin girls was hard. Incredibly hard. 

My wonderful husband was doing everything in his power to make a living for us. 

He was also a wonderful father. The girls loved him, I loved him. 

But everything changed when my husband make an almost fatal mistake. He almost killed a woman.

With that he got a job in the motorcycle club.

Early one morning he kissed me and the girls goodbye. He had to make a run he said. I went to work like normal and even came home with a promotion.

My best friend came home with me and we chopped it up for hours. He even agreed to stay for my girls birthday.


Trina was first, she was beautiful.

Keisha was next. Also a light.

After getting the girls room set up and putting them to bed I lay in bed checking my phone. No missed phone calls or text. I was getting worried. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2