Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.5

 Welcome back!



Life here wasn't all that bad if I'm being honest. A lot of the ladies complained about it and being bored but I think they just didn't know how to be self.

My only friend, well female friend, in town stopped by to chat me up. She always made me laugh so hard. She was a hilarious.. 

My husband was working so hard. I still don't understand what a private eye is or what they do but he seems happy with it. 

While celebrating my husbands promotion, we found out we are pregnant. 

At least this promotion makes sense. His hours were still so long but the money was fairly nice. 

Even thought the two of us were models, we loved to read together. People often think we are ditzy. Its always offensive.

A few months into my pregnancy I decided to throw some parties. I was tired of hearing the girls complain about being bored and felt they just needed a pick me up.

During one of my parties my husband gets the news that he has been selected for promotion and comes home happier then ever. He had been demoted for something dumb that wasn't his fault but now he was back in business. 

It was becoming a common occurrence to have the ladies over for small dinner parties. It was nice.

That was my last dinner party. I went into labor shortly after my friends had left. 

It was a shock to my husband and I when I gave birth to twins. 


With the first one out being a girl I knew we had no chance of running a dynasty and getting our name back. I was devastated. 

My husband spent a lot of time at work and because of this made a promotion 6 months ahead in schedule. 

I spent most of my days talking to my friends and planning parties.

One friend in particular became very special to me. I didn't feel great about what I was doing but I didn't feel terrible either. My husband was absent now-a-days

"Hi Al, is your husband home?"
"Uh sure. Hang on."
My heart has never dropped to my chest faster then when Nolans wife called for my husband. Especially hours after I had just done what I did. Talk about scared. 

At that moment I realized I loved my husband and didn't want to lose him. I started making an effort more. 


Far too soon it was my twins birthday

Claudia was first

My son Hayden last. Twins was way more then I bargained for but I loved my children at the end of the day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2