Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.0

 Welcome back to Keeping up with the Dynasty! KUWTD for short. Don't know how short that really is but whatever. In this episode, we watch the sims get settled in for their first day.

The red fam is the first family we check up on. Freddie gets a job in politics and it would be a strong start if this wasn't about having a boy so your color wins. 

F: This is really great sweetie
S: Thank you darling, after this wanna woohoo so we can have an heir?
F: Absolutely 


Sabrina greets a stray cat that later comes in the house and destroys the couch. We quickly got rid of said cat. 

Freddie needs a Charisma skill so we get to work on that quickly. Better to be ahead of the curb. 

We switch over to the Orange Fam. These two start baby making right away and get a lullaby 

Arnold gets a job in culinary. He isn't making the most money but he gets to be there to watch his kiddo grow up.

"Once our child is born are you going to be okay at home with the baby by yourself for most of the night?"
"Of course hunnie. The baby and I will be find. Just bring me yummy food home!"



"I wonder what I will get as a job."
"It would be wise to apply for everything just in case, you don't have the best skills."
"Maybe I should be a journalist like superman."
*Eye roll*

Nolan got Gamer instead which fits. One of the best times with decent money. 

These two love on each other quite a lot. 

Nolan greets Shelby but they did nothing but fight. 

*Very superman like Nolan*
"Oh shut your whore mouth!"

The supermodels are next and I guess when you are stunning you don't need to know how to cook.

Sean gets a job in intelligence and though he might have played one on tv this is no joke..

"Hon you are going to have to study hard to prove these naysayers wrong."
"Oh I know. That is why my arse has been glued to this chair learning all the logic I can."

While Sean is working on his Logic his beautiful wife is making friends with the other sims in the hood. 

"Whoa! The producer is making you work?"
"I know right!"

Roman joins Architecture and the trailer trash dynasty I am thinking about for these two if they win!

"Darling! You are fabulous! The hair, the skirt. Just perfection!"
"THANK YOU!"

The Real Housewives of A Dynasty!

I don't hear any bells with these two but maybe next time something will shake. 

Andy gets a job in the Slacker career and I just can't see it. I also never realized how much Slackers make, especially since they only work for 5 hours.. WOW. Pays to be a slacker

The men are becoming friends and getting to know each other. 

I sure do love these two. The Lopez's are couple goals for the entire neighborhood. 

Tune in next time for the rest of the families and their first day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2