Homestead - S.Webb

Webster was a hoot, everyone  in the settlement loved him especially me. 

My business was going well most days. I didn't sell a lot but I sold enough to pay my bills. 

I had a lot of locals come in but my business mostly catered to passer bys and travelers. 

I also still worked for Ezra. I was making 100 dollars a night now which really boosted what I could make for woodworking. 

Shiloh: I know Om would love this Ireena. 
Ireena: He would... but he is so young that he doesn't need it now. 
Shiloh: How is he suppose to teach himself? You buy it now get good and then teach him. 
Ireena: Excellent idea Shiloh. Thank you. 

Ireena bought the 2500 dollar violin from shiloh!!!!!

By the end of winter I was at level 3 of my business and I got 10.000 dollars from the state. I had enough money to open up a shop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2