Homestead - Webb

Christy heads out to greet Mrs. Host. They talk for a few hours before she leaves back home to her husband and son

But Christy was bored. No jobs for women was boring. She wanted a child. 

Her husband was so business with his saloon and magic they had never had the conversation. 

Christy: My love, I am bored, I want a child. 
Ezra: I don't want children. 
Christy: Wait what? Really?
Ezra: I never wanted children. I want a lot of money and to bring crime to town. That is it. A child will ruin that for me. 

Ezra was still looking for a job in the mob but he was not successful 

Grace became an elder. 

Christy: Well shit. 

Ezra cast a spell on himself and a bunch of bees attacked him. Now he knew his wife was pregnant and he was not happy. 
get it.. birds.. bees... blah blah? Okay im unfunny. 

Keenan came back and was surprised that it was packed. He enjoyed himself and earned a bit of money. 

Ezra: So we are having a kid?
Christy: I didn't know I was pregnant when we had that conversation. 
Ezra: I believe you but no more. Just this one Christy. 
Christy: Okay Ra. 


He couldn't resist getting her back for destroying his plans though. 


Stats: 
Homesteads: 4
Businesses: 3
Playables: 9
Careers Unlocked:
Business: 1/2
Criminal: 0/2
Law: Unlocked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b