Homestead - Webb

Narrated by Ezra

I was still practicing my magic. I wanted to be the greatest witch in this settlement. I knew I was behind Ireena but she was so busy with Om that it was slowing her down now. 

My wife was a god send. She still made sure food was always in the fridge for quick meals for me. 

I opened the business for this season. Hoping for some more money with the upcoming baby. I raised prices as well. It now cost 45 coins to come in to play poker. 

I also added a piano. It really uped the business. 


As soon as I got home my wife went into labor. 

After seeing my child I realize maybe one more wouldn't hurt. 

Meet my daughter, Batweed Snakecharm Webb

My wife was once again pregnant and I really hoped for a boy. I wanted my son to inherit my homestead and business. 


It was becoming tradition here to throw a celebration when a new baby was born. It was good for the settlement. 


Grace was very much apart of the family. She was very old now though and often wanted to sleep.

I got a job in medicine. I wanted the people of this homestead to be safe from illness. 


Batweed Snakecharm ♥ She got my ears and had very interesting hair. I was worried about which aliment she would take. 

Stats:
 4 Homesteads
4 Businesses
13 playables

Jobs Available:
Architect: 0/1
Business 1/3
Law Unlocked
Criminal 0/3
Medicine: 1/1
Music: 0/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction