Sanford Wishacy - 1.1

Finally I was at university. My life was starting and I was going to prove my parents wrong once and for all. 

The first person I meet though is a mean girl I went to high school with. She was such a bitch and often picked on me for being a witch. 

I couldn't control myself. I casted a fire blast spell on her and set her aflame. 

Of course I was no evil sim and quickly put her out with an ice blast spell. The names of the spells made me wonder who came up with them. What silly names.

After the whole ordeal was over I did meet a very nice man. He was so handsome and he soon made me forget about the men I met in my new town. His skin was smooth like butter and he made me laugh a lot. We were soon friends and before he had to go to class we set up a date. I was so excited. 

In between classes and dates I played at the hall a lot. I loved a good game of pool everyday. 

 
I still had my party girl ways though. 

My bae didn't seem to mind all that much though. He even seemed to like me more for it. All my dating was gone at this point, I knew who I wanted. 

This was a blast to wake my friend up like this. 


I really knew who I wanted to be with and I was such to let T know. He was understanding thankfully. 

I was also meeting so many people. I met a fairy and he was super cool. I figured we would be friends for a lifetime. 

Anoki became my boyfriend in the middle of the semester. I was happily in love.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2