Sanford Wishacy - 1.2

My interest were everywhere while in college. I wanted to learn all that I could before going home and real life set in. While in class one day I discovered Bot Building and decided to give it a try. What's the worst that can happen. 

Of course I would say that and then the worst would happen. I started a fire. While trying to put it out I accidently used the wrong spell and blew myself up.

Scared I called the fire department. I never expected to fall so hard for the fire fighter. He was beyond hot as he dealt with the flames. My boyfriend was right there though and wasn't happy about it at all. 

I kick it into high gear and start helping the fire fighters. This poor girl almost died due to my mistake. 

College affected every sim differently. This poor girl passed out from exhaustion. Everyone was concerned for her because it was daylight and she was a vampire. I didn't have time to worry though I had a class.

I started to become close to one woman in the dorm, her name is Chloe. 


We became really close. 

I know this is cheating on my boyfriend but she was so hot and she pulled the first move. 

To stop myself from cheating anymore though I turned her into a frog. Damn she is still hot.

My boyfriend was non the wiser though and when I came in saying sorry he just looked at me crazy. I gave him an forgetful spell so he would forget about this conversation. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction