Sanford Wishacy - 1.3

College is still going well. I study a lot surprisingly. I know it doesn't seem like it but I do. I have really good grades. My number one goal is to still prove my snobby parents wrong.

I was meeting a lot of really awesome people. I met another vampire. He was super cool.


Everyone seemed to be finding love except for me. I liked a lot of people but none of them made me want to spend the rest of my life with them. 

Anoki found out about my cheating and our relationship soon became rocky.


I felt like I would never find love, that was until I met the dreamest man of my life. 

But college was done with. I would be going home soon and I hoped me and him could stay friends. 

I was on cloud nine until one of my lovers stops me in the courtyard to confront me about my other lovers. I dismissed her quickly and told her it wasn't working. 

I was a lot nicer to my other lover Chloe. She was as close to perfect as you could get but she wasn't the one either. She took it well. 

My rebel skill also got so high I gained a new trait. I knew cooking came easy to me and now I knew why.

I wrote love letters to my dream man but realized I still had baggage I had to rid myself of. 

My boyfriend was next and he did not take it well at all. It was a shame because I wished we could still be friends. 



My dream man met me at the dorms before I had to leave to hang out with me for the day. He ended up asking me out by the end of our date and Ive never been happier. 

But right before I left my best friend in the house told me his feelings. I let him down gently. I just couldn't be with anyone but my love. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2