New Bern - Santander

Onto the last rotation of Round 2!

I open the game to Ollie being sick!

Teagan heads to the vet with Ollie and it was an all day affair because my game lags so bad. SMH. I only have 2 mods in my game and no other cc. 


Anyway, she finally gets home and woohoos with her husband for that final baby. 

Anita is so cute lol. She looks a lot like her dad and pulls the best faces ever.

Teagan gains a cooking skill point which is amazing. This family is so freaking poor, like she made this and it was 10 bucks, there last 10 bucks btw. 

Thankfully Rhys comes home with a promotion so a little bit of money for the family. 

After work Rhys takes Ollie out for a walk since he forgot to this morning. 

Max is like the most annoying person ever. He is that person that wants to hang out and talk every single freaking day. URG. Needless to say we don't go.

This whole family LOVES fruit cake. Yuck

The family didn't have the money for a pregnancy test so Teagan finds out the next day she is expecting a baby. I am not good with keeping sims alive in this game smh so pray for me okay?

Rhys accepts this one and heads to the bar in strangerville for bear night. 

He chats up Rhys for a bit.

Ooh Kinky...




Everyone is in love with Ollie like me and walks take forever because everyone wants to play with him. He has lots of friends around town. 

Teagan gets promoted finally 


Anita heads to the skating rink and exercises. I feel bad for her because I feel like she did it because of her weight but I don't want her to lose weight at all. 

There Winter ends with Rhys applying for a loan of 1000 dollars. The family needs it for the incoming baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2