Sanford Wishacy - Chapter 1

Welcome to the Sanford Wishacy. I want all the medals LOL

My name is Marianne Sanford. I lived a great life with a lot of opportunities. I was the golden child of my family. I'm ambitious and a schmoozer though I'm never nude and quite clumsy. My down fall was being a party animal. My mother and father decided they couldn't take another social media post of me passed out drunk somewhere and kicked me out. Can you believe it?

The only things my parents let me bring from home was my cat Olive. She was my bestfriend and I have had her since I was 10.

The first thing I did when I made it to my new town was get a job. I would need money to support myself since my parents cut me off. My dad gave me 16500 for a new life and didn't look back. 

My new life in town was going pretty nice. I met a co-worker my first day was so cute but there was one problem with him. He was a vampire..

And I a witch. Witches and Vamps didn't mix where I was from but I was quickly learning this town didn't follow that rule. My dad wouldve had a heart attack if he found out I was running with the witches. 

I met another vampire from the welcome wagon once I got back home. They both were so cute but that was to be expected as all vampires were good looking by nature. At least I've never come across an ugly vampire. 

This one was an asshole though. I didn't like how he talked to me one bit and quickly dismissed him. I would set him on fire if I needed to. I might be a new witch but every witch knew a good fire spell. 

The other person in my welcome wagon was a nice human man. He was kind and fun to talk to. After an hour of conversation I found out he was a scientist who worked all the time but he had a really good sense of humor. 

I wanted to do something nice for him since he cheered me up after that asshole hurt my feelings but I had chaotic energy and the spell back fired. I was unlucky for a whole 24 hours. 

Despite this I decided to take my college entrance exam. I made it in but only barely. I was sad to leave my cat but excited for college. I was going to prove my parents wrong!!

Thats it for the first chapter. I needed a break from my two bacc and my sims 4 is running so slowly. I decided to load up my sims 3 and play a wishacy. YAY. It is running smooth as butter too so double yay. Hopefully my sims 4 sorts itself out so I can continue with my Prosperity challenge because I enjoy it but we shall see. Anyway happy simming. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction