Hippy Town - Dawson (Jun22)

 

Dawson Family -
Chey - 26,  Tre - 22 , Steven - 4

I cannot believe she really made me... This woman seriously put me in her commune challenge and she has plans.. 
HI this is Cheyennes Simself and she is crazy.. Is she going to make me have children out of my relationship with her/my boyfriend? Yes.. By who? Probably Amin AND Marcel plus an Alien because she hates me. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk and also my help video. 

Bad chance card and Watcher Chey gets me demoted. 

Obviously this was not the job for me so we look in the paper for a new one but nothing catches watcher cheys eye sooo nope. No new job. AND that is all the pictures she took of ME. Her own simself. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2