Hippy Town - Wendland (Sep22)

 

Wendland Household
Brittney - 57 , Komei - 45 , Beth - 12 , Burt - 11 , Mia - 10

We start with the Wendlands dogs having a baby.

These two are still the cutest and now they are married and I love it. 

It was at this moment I realized Komei went to a toga party and fell in love so I wanted to know with who? WINTER! What is wrong with my SIMS!

Anyway, a little small family gathering with Mia and Komei becoming closer. 

I hope these two make it but honestly who knows with these sims. 

Komei tucks Mia in to sleep and then goes and does a bit of studying for work to get that promotion. 

I dont know what started the argument but possibly because Komei is in love with the family friend younger daughter. 

I'm going to be honest here... I left my game running and cooked with my boyfriend and when I came back the animals were being taken away... Sooo no pets for this family. 

September ended with Brittney trying to get that last level before she retires from the criminal career. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction