The Rebirth 1:3

 

Winter in this new place was definitely a new experience. It was so very cold I did not like it. 

Joe was still around often

He even often would flirt with me. It was flattering but he was to be a human pod not a drone. 

Soon enough it was baby time. It was getting much easier to have these babies. 

Tresloff was born. 

I also got a new drone!

Woohoo secured. 

I found out I was pregnant shortly thereafter. I am guessing not by Darren Drone of course but a baby would be here soon. 

I stayed in bed most days. I was hoping this would be twins. 

Darren Drone will be the first one to move into his own home. I will call it the Drone Household. 


Baby time - Bellbow
Winter was over now and I had 2 kids. I was proud of myself. 3 children by 75 percent of the year. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2