Hippy Town - Sims (July 2020)

Sims Household
Amin Sims - 79 , Matthew 'Mattie' Fancy-Sims - 15


I was enjoying living with my dad. He was actually really funny. For a man this old he sure did work out a lot. I worried about him and if he was going to live very long. Damn my parents for having me at an older age. 

This was Juliet. She was really cool. She lived in the town over in a huge house with her grandfather and her brother and sister. Her life was crazier then mine. 

Mattie and I were doing great. 

We decided to make it official. July was my favorite month of the year now. 

My dad pulled some strings with his company and got me a biotech machine. I was in heaven. 

I wanted Bengie to have everything he could ever dream of. He wanted to go to B&B so we went. I had a couple dollars to blow. 

~Date Night~



When I got home I was so happy I did something reckless. I put soap in the fountain. 


Bengie had a great time too and brought me a gift. I would probably never use it because I didn't work out but my dad would love it!

How does one dog get sooo dirty!

Moving to my dads house was the best decision I ever made. I was finally making friends, I had a boyfriend, and the death of my mom wasn't so in my face. 

What kind of town is this? It Hails in the middle of SUMMER. 


A second date with Bengie. This time I took him to the pool. It had just opened and I was excited to give it a go. 

This was well worth it. I love swimming. 

July ended with a phone call from my step-dad, Chi. I was glad he was doing better. He was still blind but he was getting around more. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2