Hippy Town - Picaso (Jan22)

 

Picaso Household
Matthew - 36 , Jessica - 30 , Skye - 1

Cute pregnant mama. I love that she pop'd into pink pjs. 

Everyone meet Skye Kay Picaso 

I am trying to incorporate holidays  so we are celebrating new years with the Picasos. 


It was a lot of fun but this family is very boring. I am hoping with some kiddos and some drama they become a fun household.

Jessica adopts another dog. I want more puppies that are made from my sims. 

Jessica becomes pregnant again and the baby is due in Aug. 

I forgot I had this breastfeeding mod in my game since my sims never use it. 

Matthew gets a promotion at his job finally and is still making NO money. 

I love townie love

Since there is no way to keep babies babies in my game here is Skye Kay. 

Some new puppies. 

Mo, Flash and Nelly. I am unsure of which one I am keeping yet, probably Mo. 

Matt loves the new pups. 

The beginning of the year ends with some pictures 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction