Hippy Town - Ryder-Smart (Sep 2020)

Ryder-Smart Household
Rain Ryder-Smart - 45 , Becka Smart - 56 , Benjamin 'Bengie' Smart - 13

Here is a picture of the town for Sep 2020. Its growing beautifully. 

We also have new people in town! Either way, Rain went to greet them and get to know them. She wanted to get to them before the rest of  the commune. 

Bengie probably has the best home life out of anybody. All the attention is on him as his step-sister is off to college. He has a boyfriend that adores him and parents that give him everything he wants. Lol.

Not to mention he is a witch alien, so everyone wants to be his friend. I love Bengie so much. 

Now that her son is old enough, Becka is teaching Bengie how to make potions.

Katelynn and Becka DO NOT get along. She attacks her with bees. It was pretty funny to watch her giggle and then she stopped when Rain gave her the look. 


1 got a promotion to therapy doggie. 


"I wrote the book and it is selling well but when are you going to pay me."
"Soon. Trust me Rain, I am going to pay you."
"I don't trust you Marcel but aint far you can go so I know I will get my money."

"I-I have a boyfriend."
"Oh.."
"Yeah, sorry I just wanted to know what magic the well had, I didn't know this would happen."
"Its okay Ben. We can just be friends."
"If we are going to be friends then call me Bengie."
"Okay Bengie."

You think I am kidding but literally EVERYONE heart farts him. Now dont get me wrong I ADORE Bengie but he is not traditionally handsome. Im going with him being an alien/witch and thats why no one can leave him alone lol. 

The outting is going great at the new teen hangout spot in town. 

A new good witch has hit town and she is blind. AWESOME.

SEE. King and him dont even have attraction to one another what the hell. 

Cute bartender rolled bisexual. I am here for it !

Chi made an apparence towards the end of their outing. My sweet bean. I have something in store for him when his turn rolls around. 

Juliette and King do not get along which sucks but oh well.  I was thinking of having the premades join some of them to college but they have to have a story line. Somebodies gf or bff or something. 

Mattie and Bengie are still the cutest damn couple in the game.. I think the only commune kid couple. I ship them. 

I don't know why Becka has people that just hate her guts but by gally it is getting annoying. 

September ends with my loves having a sleepover and dessert. They will be aging up a year soon and they are still growing too fast for me. 
Mattie and Bengie for life. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2