The Rebirth 1:2

 

Finally the time had come. I was now in my first stage of pregnancy. 

DD2014 was a newer servo and often made mistakes. It wasn't uncommon to find him powered down on the street. 

My second bump hit me like a train and I couldn't be more excited. I had trained for this my entire life. 

DD2014 was making friends with the human population here on this new planet. This was Joe. DD2014 felt he would make a great human pod for the alien babies. 

With the newest member of the clan coming quickly, we needed a caregiver. Of course normally they would be an alien but since I was the only alien here a servo would do. DD2014 request another servo from home. 1PPh. 

Finally it was time! The pain was unbearable but I made it through. 

Welcome to the Clan TreJuc

I needed to get pregnant as quickly as possible.. Joe wasn't going to be a good candidate. 

This other man would be great. He had great genetics and would hopefully provide me with many alien offspring.

DD2014 was getting closer and closer to Joe. Soon he would agree to be a pod for us. 

DD2014 was always hard at work. On the phone making connections and doing everything he could to make this a success. 

Once again I was pregnant again. I was excited to produce another child! My repopulation of this place was going fantastic. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2