Hippy Town - Fancy (March 2020)

 

Fancy Household
Chi Malone - 33 , Matthew Fancy-Sims - 15


My birthday was today. I was 15 years old. My mom had died 3 years ago today. I hated my birthday. 
My brother was away at college and all I had was my step dad. He was great but I didn't know how to tell him that I wanted to live with my dad. 

Speaking of my step dad, he was working out per usual. He was great and my best friend but I just didn't see him as a dad. He came into my life later in life.

Well here I am. 
Matthew Fancy-Sims
Piggy/Uncreative
Top education

I liked sims that wore makeup (tastefully) and were unemployed. I wanted to be the one to bring in all the money. I also was a pleasure sim. I just wanted to have a good time. 


I always knew I liked boys and girls but now I was sure. Everyone was beautiful no matter what was between their legs. 

"Becka?"
"Yea.. uh huh.."
"Okay I can pay that no problem."
My step dad was trying to become a plantsim. I always knew he wanted child of his own but when he met my mother she was already older. I guess he found a way to have children that didn't require him to remarry or risk upsetting me. Even though I had told him many times that he had to move on sooner or later. 

I brought my childhood friend Benjamin over from school one day. I had always had a crush on him.

I decided to go for it and flirt with him. He accepted my flirts and I was happy about that. 

I can say without a doubt Bengie was the only one that always checked in with me after my mothers death and my brother leaving for college. 
"Mattie, if you want to move in with your bio dad then go for it but you need to have that conversation."
"I know but I just don't want to hurt Chi. Hes been great to me."
"I know. At least call your dad up Mattie."
"I will Bengie."


My poor puppy was way to friendly and tried to befriend a skunk. That caused him to get sprayed right before he had to go to work. 


I spent hours in front of the mirror trying to go over what I was going to tell Chi. I was more nervous then I had ever been. 

When I came downstairs to talk to Chi, I saw he had a weird smelling drink in his hand. 
"Chi Chi, what are you doing?"
"Becka gave me this drink. If I drink this I will become a plantsim."
"O..kay..."
"It will mean I can have children without y'know, marriage and love and basically someone else."

Since I told my step dad that I wanted to live with my dad he hadn't really been talking to me. I knew he would be hurt but I didn't know it would be this much. He kept mostly to himself and read his fitness magazines. 
When I made that call my dad came right away. 
"My boy!"
"Hey dad!"
"Are you all packed and ready to go?"
"Yeah. I just gotta get my things from upstairs."
"Alright I'm going to talk to Chi."
"Good luck."

"Chi.."
"Look, I don't want to talk about it. I just need time. He is the only connection I have left to Melissa. Now with him gone... What am I suppose to do? I don't have any ties here."
"Of course you do. You have become apart of the commune. Start a business. Meet a girl, have some kids of your own. He isn't leaving your life forever, we will be right down the road and you can talk to him anytime. He loves you he just wants something different. This house holds bad memories for him."
"I.. didn't even think about that. This is the house he grew up in and the house his mother died. Of course he doesn't want to live here."

From what I understood, Chi was doing ok. 

He got struck by lightening while playing in the storm. He was okay, thankfully, but he lost his eyesight. 


I know he also starting casually dating his nurse. 

He ended the month with getting a dog to help him around better. The town was pulling together some money to send him since he wasn't able to work anymore. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2