Hippy Town - College (June 2020)

College Household
Devon Gunther - 20 , Mark Fancy-Sims - 18 , Winter Ryder-Gunther - 17

My sister made it to college! I was way more excited then I should be but I couldn't wait for her to experience this awesome time. 

This was my last year of college though and I couldn't baby sit my baby sister. I needed to study and write my term papers.

Don't take this the wrong way. She is just a friend. I was still madly in love with Carmen my girlfriend of four years now.

From what I could see my sister was doing just fine. She was making friends. Not with the people I would have made friends with but if they made her happy all the better. 

She wasn't having the best time at keeping her fun up though. The stress of college was getting to her. If she didn't find a way to manage that she would very quickly drop out. 

Mark was doing well He didn't seem to be attracted to many women here but he was a huge flirt. 

One thing I found weird was he seemed to go after all of my sisters friends. The ones that weren't gay at least. It was just strange. Maybe he actually wanted my sister. 

"Baby, we have less then a month before we are DONE with college."
"I know sugar. Can you believe it? Then we can move to your home town and start our life."

Carmen and my sister were also getting along. Carmen thought Winter was a little.. extreme but they didn't hate each other. 

By the end of the year my sister picked her major. Political Science

Mark choose Biology. I think he was getting over his head. The kid was way too immature for a degree this advance. 


By the end of the year. I was graduating with a 4.0, Winter got a 4.0, Mark.. Missed his exams and got put on watch. If he missed them again he would surely be kicked out. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction