Hippy Town - Gunther-Ryder (Aug 2020)

 

Gunther-Ryder Household
Marcel - 47 , Summer - 41 , King & Keven - 14 , Sean & Sadie - 12 , Damien & Rachel - 8 , Skyla - 6 , Santiago - 3 

We head back to the founders house for summer. 

The animals are still doing wonderful! They all get along which is a first. 

Grace is still holding on strong. She is really old but has yet to die so yay?

The little kitten grew up btw! Bailey. 

The older boys continue to have a stream of friends come over. This is Marsha. 

Marcel is still working on those promotions. 

Summer tops her career and becomes the mayor of this town. I say she deserves it as she was definitely campaigning with how often she showed up at other peoples houses. 


Literally this (huge) family is so cute! The kids always greet their parents when they come home from work. 

Keven gets the courage to flirt with Marsha. I swear someone else was wooing her.. 

King goes out with a friend of his. He had permission to go out so I am unsure why he is sneaking? Either way he didn't get caught. 

"Kev you are still really young, In a few years you might change your mind and decide you don't want to leave the commune."
"No mom. I am sure I want to leave. I love you guys but I want to explore."
The family is still trying to convince Keven to stay but his mind is made up. We shall see if that sticks as he is only 14 and has quite a few years until he can leave. 

This is like the picture perfect town you guys!

The saddest thing ever happens. Ron the cat (Devons cat) dies! All the animals mourn there friend. 

See what I mean about the stream of friends? It always so many people in this house. 

Benny gets a promotion FINALLY. He has been working forever and never got one so its about time. 


"So did you have fun the other night?"
"Yes Sky. I had a blast."
"I can't believe we are moving tomorrow."
"I am glad.. This house has been our home sure, but its crowded and we need more space."
"I guess... I'm going to miss this cramped space."
"Speak for yourself!"

And move the family does. They move into a very big house that everyone in town starts naming it the mayors house. 


Everyone was settling in nicely. The kids decided to bunk together for their first night in the house. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction