A Dead Dream - Intro

 

~First year of college~

Macy walks into her dorm room. After days of travel, she just wanted to relax. That wasn't in the plan though as she walks into someone sitting at her desk. 
"Uh, who are you and what are you doing?"
The girl looks up with me with a sleepish smile. "Sorry, I really needed to use a computer and I saw your first." I click my tongue at her with a hard glare. She quickly exits out of whatever she was doing and get up. "Sorry love. It was an honest emergency."

On the far side of the dorm house a plain looking girl was reading over her first course book. It was dreadfully boring and not worth much. 

After setting her things down, Macy heads to the chess table for a quick game with a very handsome man. "Hi, I'm Macy." He raises a brow but doesn't reply. I guess he wanted a silent game. 

Originally Jenni kept to herself after her mess up. She was often caught at the easel painting away her embarrassment. 

All the dormies were trying to get to know each other. Plain face Tina was becoming very close with Doug. Everyone thought she had a crush on him but that wasn't the case. 



For a short while Doug was dating another dormie we had. They didn't last long though.

"An oil baron huh?" Tina asked with actual interest. "Yes, my father wanted me to follow his footsteps but I just don't have an interest in it." 
"I can understand that. My mother has many hair salons but I don't care for that life."
"What do you want to do?"
"Well, don't laugh okay?" Doug hesitates for a short time before agreeing. 
"I really want to have a dog kennel. Wouldn't that be great!" Doug couldn't hold it, he breaks out in a big smile before he claps his hand over his mouth. "You said you wouldn't laugh! How about you?"
"Welllll, I want to be an architect." 
"That.. is actually a great career choice."

The next couple of months were a blur. Doug and Jenni have become very close with one another. 

"Listen Jen, I really like you." Jenni gives a sly smile. 
"Oh you really like me huh?"
"Yes. I-I want you to be my girlfriend."
"I can arrange that."










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2