Brov77

 


Location: Brov77
Time: Year 1.1
House: Human Household
Member: Myocele Amos  , Rectalgia Sialolith

I made it.. My mission was simple.. Repopulate our alien species. We needed them for research you see but that was besides the point. 


I hop on the telescope to scope the land. I knew I would need to get abducted and pregnant and I was ready to sacrifice myself for my country.


Something was telling me maybe this wasn't the greatest idea though as I came close to death twice. 

With my near death experience, I throw myself into work and before too long I am abducted. 

The abduction was horrible and I felt violated. 

But all to soon that was forgotten and I was happy to have my alien growing in my body. 

I did know I didn't want to go through that too many more times so I study my cooking skill in hopes of having twins. 


But third times a charm and I parish before my child is born. 

(What the FUCK)

Mission control calls me bright and early in the morning. I had a mission that I was the 'perfect' fit for. I'm sure thats what they told the last guy and look how that turned out. Btw I'm Rectalgia Sialolith, SGT Sialolith to you lot though. 

I take a look of my surroundings, I didn't want to stay on the telescope too long. I had a plan!

I correspond with headquarters really quick while I wait for my perfect prey. 

And like the watcher was looking after me he showed up. 

I started an argument that ended in fists. I was sure to win this fight easily. 

I would need a way to provide for myself here in Brov77. It was in the middle of nowhere! With that my first season in this land was over. I couldn't wait for the reign of the superior species. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2