Kingdom Come - Erickson(Aug23)

Erickson Household -
Carmen - 25

I was getting the hang of living life again. The shame was starting to disappear.

Terrence finally found the time to make it to me. He said he couldn't stay the night but he could spend the day. 

Despite everything I had done, I did still have some 'friends' back in HT. Matthew called me often and we would chat.


Life here in Vernoville wasn't too bad. I of course never spoke of my time in HT to anyone here. 

Something unexpected happened. After my night with Terrence I started feeling very sick and by the end of the month I found out why. I was pregnant. 

Since that night though I had been unable to get ahold of Terrence. I buried my sorrows in a new man. He was beautiful but he just wasn't Terrence. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction