Kingdom Come Reboot - Year 100A

 

We start the round off with the Andhak family. As I stated in my intro post, Neela's third husband and father to her youngest kid ran off with the maid. 

Neela puts pressure on her oldest son to get a job. 
Ravindra: Why should I have to slave away just because you can't keep a husband?
Neela: Rav this is not an argument. Your sister has a job why can't you? 
Rav: Good for her! I just want to play Cav Ball and blog about it, I don't want to work at the law firm.
Neela: Conversation over, get a job. We need money Rav or you won't be playing Cav Ball.
Rav: Bullshit, none of the other noble boys have to do this. 

Just a regular day, Rav and Neela are fighting inside and to avoid the fight or better yet hearing about it the girls head outside. 

Kali rolls her eyes as the fight continues. 
Kali: Baby boy don't ever be like Rav okay?
Rajesh babbles some but nothing anyone can understand. Kali smiles down at him. She had really taken on a lot of responsibility since her moms last husband had left. 

Just as soon as Kali had gotten Rajesh down for a nap the doorbell rings. The fight between her mom and twin was still raging on so Kali gets the door. 
Kali: Uh hello, can I help you?
Stanger: Yes actually you can. I am here to meet with Neela.
Kali: Oh! okay, no problem. Come in I'll go get her.
Stranger: Would you happen to be Kali?
Kali: Actually I am..
Stranger: Well you look better then your mom said.
Kali knocks on the study door to alert her mom she was coming in. 
Neela: What Kal. 
Kali: Uh you have a visitor.
Neela: Oh shit! What time is it? He's early. 
While her mom dashes off to greet this stranger Kali gives her twin a defeated look. She knew this was going to happen she just didn't think it would be so soon. 


Stranger: Your daughter is gorgeous. Much prettier then you originally told me.
Neela: If I remember correctly, I told you she was of good breeding and well skilled.
Stranger: How much did you say you wanted for her again?
Neela: 20k
Stranger: That's steep, even for her. I can do 10k
Neela: Then we do not have a deal.
Neela negotiates her daughters marriage a bit more. The man finally agrees to pay the 20k for her and their wedding was set to take place in two years. 

With so much going on, no one expected a baby to be dropped off at the door. Neela was busy counting her coins, Kali was tending to the younger children. 

Rav: What is this! Some kind of joke?
....
Rav: We can't afford to tend to another baby right now.
...
Rav: I know it is every nobles duty and we have been chosen but this is not the time. Choose somebody else!
Rav argues on the phone with the counsel for hours trying to get them to take the small child back. With a full house he really would need to get a job to help his mom out. He starts to wonder if his mother knew this would happen and that was the reason for her being so anal about him getting a job. Rav hangs up the hone angry. Amalio Barbaro was this kids name. His mother and father had died protecting the front lands. 

A/N: Hows that for a starter chapter? Poor Kali is getting married off soon, Rav is an ass, and a new baby! I'm glad I got a boy because I tell you what this neighborhood is full of girls. Anyway I am so happy to be playing Kingdom Come again and can't wait to update some more. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2