Hippy Town - College (Nov22)

 

College Household
Winter Ryder - 19

On to college. Winter is doing great. She is in the last year of college and she is trying to gain as many skills as possible. 

Heather throws another toga party and this time I am prepared to see all the drama. 

Heather gets accused of cheating by a professor she doesnt even know or have a relationship with.. It killed her gpa.. 

Heather does have a relationship with her other professor and they flirt a bit. 

Winter rolled a want to dance with someone and Brittney was just there so she was the person and they ended up falling in love with her. Yikes. 

Winter graduates and her roommates all come out a grade higher. Brittney is now a junior and I am torn if I am going to have her complete college or drop out to be with Winter.. I don't know 

At least thats what I was thinking before Komei came to her graduation party and they did this. I don't know what I am going to have this girl do. 

Anyway, College is over and Winter graduates. She will be put on the roaster and we will see her in many many updates. LOL





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2