Criminal Empire - 1

Interviewer: Okay lets move on to life as a young adult.. 
Angela: Well.. The minute my party ended I moved out. My mom had been sending me money every week and I had been stashing it away so I could move out.
Interviewer: Oh you fixed the relationship with your mother?
Angela: God no. The only thing I know about her is that she remarried and had another child. I only know that because my brother let me know. 
Interviewer: Oh wow.. Are you still close with your twin?
Angela: YEAH. That's my best friend. I am so proud of everything she has done in her life.

Interviewer: Well thats amazing Lilith. 
Angela: Yeah it is. Anyway let me get to this early years story.

Like I said I moved out of my dads house as quickly as possible. He didn't even say goodbye. He was such a shit father and I never looked back after that. 

For a few months I was traveling back and forth from PV and my new home Fontaine but it was taxing and I ended up leaving that job. 

I also became close with Nina, my fathers baby mama. She was super cool and helped me understand a bit more why she had caused the downfall of my parents. Plus my half sister is obnoxiously cute. 

More important to the story, I was working a lot of temp jobs and not making nearly enough money to support myself. It was frustrating. I couldn't reach out to my dad and my mom at the time had her hands full with her new husband and her new baby. Lilith was also in college so she couldn't help me much. 

Interviewer: Now in your book you said you lived college through your sister? What did you mean by that. 
Angela: Well, as we all know, my sister obviously, in the end, got the better life. She moved in with my mom and ended up getting a full ride to PVU. She would often invite me to various parties she was having. 
Do you remember that school friend I told you about and how he got me through that awful existence with my dad?
Interviewer: YES!
Angela: Well, he ended up going to the same school as Lilith and they were roommates for a time. 
Interviewer: He becomes your husband much later down this time line right?
Angela: Yes.. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. 

It took us many many years to actually start dating. I want to say Lilith's second Junior year, she failed her first one.



Interviewer: So your sister graduates and what happens?
Angela: With what? Me? Just regular life. I still was jumping from job to job but my now boyfriend, Misao put me onto some friends of his. 


I tried to reach out to my mother and rebuild our relationship but it just didn't happen that way. I just couldn't forgive her for leaving me with my father, knowing the kind of man he is. 

Interviewer: That's very sad.
Angela: I'm sure to most it would be but I made my own family over time. 
Interviewer: As a mob boss would. 

Angela: Want to hear a funny story?
Interviewer: I would love to.
Angela: Random as hell but on my way to work one evening, I ran across Brandi Broke. That was my high school sweetheart mom. We did not have a good conversation. She basically called me a whore... 
Interviewer: That is funny. Well Angela, we are going to take a 20 minute break and come back. 
Angela: Sounds wonderful I need to tend to some things anyway. 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2