Brov77 - Bu Moverse - 3

 




My drones and I head over to the humans house. We needed to test our subject to see how this was going to work out. The procedure was lengthy but Asher was a trooper. 


Asher started to feel the affects immediately. I was happy as this means it took. 






Asher's first day of work, from what he told me, was eventful. The doctor flirted with the woman at the front desk and ignored patients the whole day. I made a mental note to never go to that hospital. 





I made sure to check up on him often. I wanted to make sure everything was going according to plan with the pregnancy. He was much bigger then I but from everything I read that was normal. 



I was starting to actually like this human breeder. He was quite funny and very likeable. He was also well versed on alien knowledge. He indeed was a good pick. 


***


My favorite thing to do in sims 4 is townie makeovers. They are always so much fun honestly. This is the lady at the front of the hospital in that one photo She is very beautiful. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2