Kingdom Come Redux - Introductions

 "Come one, come all! The newest season of Kingdom Come your favorite show is holding auditions! Bring your best smile and A-game if you want a shot at being on KINGDOM COME REDUX."


Thats what the poster read when the contestants signed up. Everyone had watched this show. It was wild. Were you signing your life away? YUP but it was worth it to go down in the hall of fame. These new contestants just hoped they could live up to season 1. 

The producer looked out at the sea waiting for the carpool to arrive with the members of the newest show. They knew what to expect this time and furthermore they had changed the rules just a little bit. He couldn't wait to unfold this newest season. 

Hi my name is Harol Bob. I joined this show after watching the first season. I want to uncover some things. There is no way they really let those people get murdered and I want to debunk that! I would go down in history!

Howdy, I'm Sarah Alexander. I want the fame and the fortune this show is sure to give. I mean also my kids being royalty will be super cool too.

Wassup, I'm Ramsey Beattle, Ramsey like the famous chef. I guess I am here for the hunnies. Being a royal will help in that endeavor. 

H-Hi, I'm Desmond Potter. I just want to start a family but in my hometown I am a bit of a loser so women won't even look at me, not to mention touch me with a 10 foot pole. Either way I am here and ready to start.

Watcher... What the hell am I doing here? I didn't sign up for this shit! 
We need a celeb for this thing to really go BOOM. 
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I'm Cheyenne Jenkins and I'm here against my will. I hate you all and I AM NOT a Cap, I am a cancer. For god sake. LAZY?

Whoa, that lady was crazy, anyway, I'm Lucy Rees! I love life and whats a better way to explore it then on this crazy of a show? 

Alright hot shot you're last.
Yeah okay, I'm Channing Bond, my parents loved movies, moving on. Their only piece of advice to me was, "Don't die." So y'know, I'll try my best. [laughs]

***
Well there they were. Stupid SOB if you asked me but I just made money from keeping the show running. Either way they were in for a ride. Hopefully they all didn't die! A few things to note for this new season, we are doing modern instead of medieval, this is still a kingdom of course just modern. The contestants will have jobs of course and can open businesses, it all just depends on what they want to do. Lastly after the first generation (when they are old and gray) there will be a poll/ random roll to determine who comes out on top. Everything is up to our audience as to who the favorite is. See you next time on Episode one. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction