Brov77 - Bu Moverse - 2

 


This planet was very weird but had a lot of cool things to offer. For instance, never back home would we fill a hole with water and swim in it. It was nice though.

I was getting better and better at robotics. I would never be as good as the knowledge aliens back home but I was doing better then I thought I would. 

I was picking up all kinds of hobbies while I awaited the arrival of my baby. I believe the sims called this Knitting. It was relaxing. Sometimes I would do it for so long my legs would fall asleep. 

But the day finally came for me to give birth.



Out I popped 3 aliens. At first I thought the luck of my people was going to continue when my two sons can out but then a little girl came out. 

Bobman came by to check on me and the babies. I was thankful for him because already I was exhausted. 


I was trying my best to keep up with 3 infants but it wasn't easy. I couldn't wait until they were toddlers and I could send them over to my caregivers. 





Finally the day came. My babies grew into toddlers. My caregivers would be over any minute to pick up these toddlers. 



While I waited for them to show up I invited my drone Wi over.

I was ready to start my next set of babies. 

I transferred 30k to my caregivers and called it a day. I was sure I would see my children again around town but for now they were living the best life. 

We finally found a human suitable to be our human breeder. 

Asher Jean 
Human Breeder
Noncommittal, Neat, Geek


He might not be all that impressive to look at but after many trails he was the one we chose. I wish him the most success. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2