Hippy Town - Smart(Dec23)

 

Welcome back to Hippy town, my favorite town with my favorite people. Today we are on the last month of the year after that there will be some changes to gameplay since I am almost done with this challenge. Gotta keep it interesting. 

My favorite family of this whole challenge is my Smart family with Rain and Becka, Mattie and Benji, and finally there son, Zakary. They have 4 animals and its awesome. 

Becka starts teaching her grandson how to speak. It isn't going the best at the moment. 

Mattie has his 18th birthday. No college for these boys since they decided to have a child! How he is a high school teacher even though he just finished high school himself? The world may never know but that won't be it for long. 

Matthew Fancy

Still my favorite couple in game by far. 

Winter stops by to get some basic magic lesson from Becka. Isn't much Becka can teach Winter as her soul chose dark magic but she can learn the basics at least. 


With Mattie being old enough to get an apartment now the couple and their son move out on their own. 

Rain and Becka have an empty nest now and try to figure out what to do with themselves. Maybe work on their relationship because they aren't very lovey with one another. 




A/N: Now that the update is over lets get into how I will change things. Since my Commune Challenge is almost finished with the 3rd generation of the leader already being born, Ive decided to add some spice since when the challenge is done I am turning this hood into a realistic one. It already is mostly realistic but it won't be a commune anymore and things like jobs and having to go to college to get certain places will indeed be more realistic. 
Now for year 2024 we are switching from realism a little bit so I can quickly finish this challenge and get to my realism neighborhood. This should be fun.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2