Criminal Empire - Intro

 

Interviewer: How did you end up here? The top of the mob, doing an INTERVIEW about it at that?
Angela: How did I get here you ask? Oh well that is a complex question with a long winded answer, if you have the time I will tell you. 
Interviewer: I would love to hear the story.

Well, it started when I was 19 years old. 
I was tired of being the perfect child. When I look back on it, there was never a time I wasn't expected to be perfect. I was tired of that. I see that now, many many years later. This is how everything started. 
My last day of Junior year. I was heading off to school to take my exams and my fathers was watching me get on the bus, his words to me weren't "I love you, have a great day." they were, "Make an A today!" I rolled my eyes at this before the bus drove off and I could no longer see his face and I want you to be mindful that he didn't say it in a loving way.

I did indeed make that A but was my dad proud? No, he expected it I didn't even so much get a pat on the back. It was a huge blow to my confidence. 

Later that night I remember being on the phone with my boyfriend at the time and it was the same thing. No good job baby or anything. I mean I had passed all my classes with an A+. Actually if I remember correctly he started talking over me about his mom and her being back on drugs he was sure of it. *Rolls eyes*


Interviewer: You have a sister don't you?
Angela: Funny you ask, I do. I remember we use to fight soo much until that year. When I look back on it I was just very jealous of her. Anything she did our parents praised her, maybe because she was always fucking up but I remember craving that!

You want to hear something else kind of fucked up? On my 16th birthday I got a job as a dance teacher for like younger children, 3-6. It was my dream job at the time and they ended up letting me go because my father had slept with the director of dance and then never calling her back. I cried about that for days and finally after the 3rd day of crying my father told me to suck it the fuck up. 



Speaking of sucking it up, my dad cheated on my mom often and boldly. I never understood why my mom stayed with him. HA, no man would or could EVER try me like that. 


Anyway, back to the story at hand. I ended up getting another job a few weeks after I had lost my job and I remember trying way to hard to be the best I can possibly be. My sister Lilith had made it to the top of her career in 9 short months. I was slaving away to be a starter worker. 

By my twin sisters and I 17th birthday we had actually become friends. It had only happen because life at home had gotten really tense. Apparently my lovely father had gotten one or two of his mistresses pregnant. That was a really rough time in our home. 

It had become a daily thing to hear my parents fig-
Interviewer: What does this have to do with you becoming the top mobster in the country?
Angela: Well if you shut the fuck up and let me finish you would know.
Interviewer: I-Uh, I apologize. 

Okay where was I? Oh oh oh, my parents fought bad for that year. I want to say after 3 months of fighting my dad finally kicked my mom out. Not my mother breaking up with him but him leaving her! 

My mom with daggers in her eyes quickly found a 2 bedroom place on the other side of town. Lilith and I started packing because of course we would be going with her but my mother only went to Lils' room. She. Didn't. Take. Me. I often think about how different my life would have turned out if my mom would have taken me with her. Would I be married with a bunch of kids in a white picket fence with my high school sweetheart? Probably. 


I tried to move on with life as normal. In 6 months my birthday would be here and I would be an adult and able to escape this life. I made new friends, not the greatest influence, but they loved me for me and took the pain away a bit. 


Interviewer: I remember you saying your father had a lot of 'Mistresses'?
Angela: Oh yeah. He had the Maid, Nina, and Ami a Bella Goth look alike. Honestly he was doing well for himself. Every single whore he had looked much better then my mother but they were still whores. 

One strange things about m dad was he was very strict about keeping me 'Pure'. I remember once my friend and I were goofing around, not like that, just playing and we ended up in my fathers room. He yelled loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. It was mortifying. 

The nicest thing my father ever said to me was that he was "disappointed that I didn't go to college but it was my life to fuck up."

On my 18th birthday my boyfriend at the time and my best friend stopped by to celebrate with me. 
"Thank you for coming over for my birthday."
"Always angel face."

My birthday went off without a hitch and that was my younger days and how it all started.. 
Interviewer: I don't understand how it started.
Angela: Were you just not listening?
Interviewer: Apparently not.. 
Angela: My father was horrible to me, my mother left me in that house with that awful man that pushed me too hard and because of that I rebelled. 
Camera Man 1: You could have just said that... 
Angela: *Death Glare*











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2