Brov77 - Bu Moverse - 1

 


I had made it. I made it to this ugly world with these ugly sims. I was the last Birth Queen of my people. Everyone else was gone. It is my job to bring my people back from total ruin. 

I was able to escape with 2 of my drones and two caregivers. It wasn't much  to start with but I was confident I could bring back my people. I knock on my drones door to make sure they were settling in alright. 

Cooter answered the door. We sat and talked for a bit about the plan. He was a great drone. 


Idle chit chat wasn't for me though and we soon got down to business. My life was long but not long enough to worry about if he was ready to father children. 

After the act was done I rush to the bathroom with the test to see if it had taken. Lucky me I was pregnant. In 5 days a nooboo or 2 would be here and I would be on my way to repopulating my people. 

I light a fire in celebration before I head home to rest. 



All the training I had could not have prepared me for what pregnancy was really like. I was moody and oh so hungry but I couldn't focus on the negatives. 


I found something very cool out, humans would form groups with one another so they could keep up with there friends and peers. I liked the idea and followed suit. It would be good to have my drones and caretakers in one easy spot. I invite them over to my house in excitement to let them all know the news. A nooboo would soon be here and we needed to be sure we were ready. 

Wi was a little hurt he wasn't going to be the first father but he would get over it. He invites to some human festival which I felt was going to be a waste a time but I actually ended up enjoying myself. 


I tried bubbles, I would need to remember to get one of these for my house, and I made jokes with the locals. Something was brought to my attention, if all the children were from me and my drones that means whoever the next birth queen is would not be able to have children with anybody. I think about this and realize I maybe should have allowed more girls in my troop. I would need to contact base... I might be the last birth queen but that didn't mean there wasn't still a female caregiver or some female they could send. 

I did indeed contact base and they let me know they had no one. No females, nothing. Depressed, I cooked all afternoon. What would I do now?

I invite Bobman over to talk to him about it. He suggest we recruit a human sim to be our test subject. 
"Are you talking about the outdated alien tech program?"
"Precisely"
"That system hasn't been used in 100 years Bobman."
"I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't be the perfect reason to bring it back."

I think this over while working on my robots. I didn't have any knowledge sims yet so it was up to me at the moment. 


I come to the conclusion that I will recruit a faithful human to help me in my endeavor to populate.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2