Kingdom Come - Year 101d

This was the family I forgot to get an opening picture for so we are just going to hop right in I guess. 
Akhil and his wife Lakshmi  have their elder birthdays.


Some neighbors stop by one of them being Aunt Rukmini. Bala is in for another surprise as well. Her secret boyfriend Aurangzeb.

Bala: What the hell are you doing here?
Aurangzeb: Ive missed you and I am tired of keeping up apparences. Y'know I slept with a married woman? I don't want to do those kinds of things. I want to be with my girlfriend!
Bala: Tough Shit Auran. If my father finds out what we have been up to he will kill us both!
The two argue back and forth but in the end Aurangzeb wins out and is allowed inside. 


Ratna gives her sister the look.. She knew about her sisters boyfriend but no one else did. Bala just shakes her head at her sister. This could go really really bad. 

Brijesh also meets the slave settler Ruby. They talk for hours and become really good friends. 

Rukmini: She is messing with that boy little brother, I am telling you.
Akhil: I hear you but youre wrong. No one would be that bold, not with me being a werewolf. 
Rukmini: Believe what you want but I wouldn't be surprise if she turns up pregnant!
Akhil: I will not hear that nonsense. 


Akhil decides to ask his daughter about what his sister had told him. She denied it with so much force he couldn't help but believe it. 

Aurangzeb made it a point to come over every single day. Lakshmi enjoyed his company and was more then happy to have him around. He wasn't anywhere near as bad as everyone made him out to be. 


Ratna was next on the line to get married and the family was looking everywhere to find her a match. 

Aunt Rukmini called often to talk to the family and she was particularly close with young Brijesh



As cunning as Bala was she knew she wouldn't be able to hide her pregnancy forever. She had successfully hid it but the birth was another story. When Bala starts screaming while cooking a meal her family became very worried. They soon found out why she was yelling. 

After many hours of painful labor, Damir Thakkar was born. 

Akhil, after shock, just blew up. He wanted to know who the father was and why she hadn't told him. She explains herself and lets her dad know that she had been dating Aurangzeb for a while now. 

Ratna takes the baby in fear she father may do something to it. 
Ratna: I promise it isn't this crazy around here all the time.

Early the next day Aurangzeb gets invited to the house. He is immediately attacked by Akhil. 
Akhil: You better marry my daughter you pos!
Aurangzeb: I plan to sir. I love her and words cannot express how sorry I am for sneaking behind your back. I do have the money to pay for her.
Akhil: What does it matter she is ruined now!
Aurangzeb: Far from it and I will pay the 10k required. 
This calmed down Akhil quite a bit. This man was serious. 




The couple got married in a hurry. No one could know what had happened here. As far as anyone knew, they had marketed their daughter excellently. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2