Kingdom Come - Dicart 506

With the birth of another girl Idunn knew her time here was limited she just didn't except it to be so soon.

"You produce only one boy.. Leave."
"My love! Please."
"OUT."
Idunn packs her things and her youngest daughters things and leaves for Dan's camp.

Lexie waves goodbye to the woman that brought her into her home and made her feel welcome.

The day of shocking news wasn't over.. Amund pulls his wife outside to speak to her about war matters. 
"I want you and kids to stay indoors. Dan is planning the final attack."
"When?"
"The new moon."


Torny was working her way up the chain, this made her father very happy. She was proving useful. 

Amund contacted the Nature gods hoping to find his son but much to the dismay of the camp it was not proving useful.


As a Raider woman, Torny was excepted to be logical and smart.. As a warrior she had to be fit always. 


Ericas birthday came quickly, she was excepted to either get out, get married, or become a warrior too. She had 3 nights to figure it out.

Traits:
Influentical, Senstive, Authortative




"I want another child."
"I am far too old for that. It is time you get another wife."
"*Grunts* What if she produces me no males?"
"I- I don't know."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction