Year 505 Summary

The war has finally started.. I rolled a 3 which means the war will go on for three years.. It is going to be a hard year for the settlers for sure. To determine who wins the war I rolled a d100.. Evens were settlers.. Odds were Raiders. I'll have you take a guess as to who is going to win.. Lets get on with the ROS of this round.


505
1. Have a miscarriage (Mazza)***
2. War against raiders (Despret) ***
3. Lose first born son (House 8)***
4. Win 1000 dollars (Raiders) ***
5. Turn sim into a vampire (house 1)***
6. Death by murder (House 2)***
7. House burns down, roll dxfamily to see who dies  (House 1)***
8. Crops die (house 4)***
9. Die in child birth (house 3)***
10. Death by illness ( house 8)***

The war started the second month of the year which surprised me.. It meant everything that happen there after was due to the raiders.. It also meant I had to think on my feet and get houses made for all the families like bunker style. I like the houses well enough and I also like who moved in with who. It will forge alliances, especially since a king and queen will be named with the third generation which we are close to because gen 2 has basically all paired up.

Vampires were short lived eh? Joanne turned Osanna into a vampire and then they turn around and all die. Lets talk about them dying. So 8 sims in a household I roll a D8 to determine how many sims would die.. I rolled a 7. I was like oh my god!! To be fair though I didn't care for that household and the sims in it that much. It was like they put all the sims I cared nothing about in one household and then got rid of them.. This also means the desprets and beckette are all gone. They certainly will not be the king and queen.

Pong FINALLY died for good this time. Unless the sim gods hate me and decide to bring him back somehow.. He is the hardest man in history to kill honestly.

The last two months of the year were hard for everyone too. So many people died this year in general but the settlers went from a comfortable 50 to now like 30 or so .. More manageable for me but also sad because in the past two years they have been dropping like flies. Lets pray on it honestly that they make it to 10 generations because they honestly might not lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction