Kingdom Come - Vigoz 506

"Morning Mommy, Morning Daddy."
I didn't call her my sweet girl for no reason. Even in hard times she always kept a smile on her face.

I studied day and night hoping to find a cure for my husbands premature aging, I had not been fortunate. 


I watched my husband becoming a better father everyday.. He was also a great uncle though he had his moments something like now as he told the girls about woohoo.

My brother in law stopped by one morning, he wanted to meet his nieces. 

He seemed get on with Dimias daughter better then mine but I didn't have the energy for any jealousy in my life. 


My daughter often times came out to greet me after a long day on the battlefield.. She still worried about me even though I was a Vampire.

With our child getting older my husband takes a job trying to forge peace between the raider and our people.. I hope he is successful. 


Dimia did not win this fight but she wasn't badly injured either. 


I was getting queasy at the sight of blood. My job sent me home early and I soon found out I was pregnant.

Dimia also got a job, She traveled far every day to her job but it seemed to give her something to look forward to everyday.



The garden was getting bigger everyday and often times it was too much for Dimia to deal with. The girls helped before and after school.

We got another cat. We had the space and the girls often asked us for one so why not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2