Kingdom Come - Wrao 505

I step into house 7 with some nerves.. With so few people it made this house both safer and more dangerous.. 

I walk in to see Dimia caring for a young stinky child while her husband cleaned the dishes.. The parents seemed overwhelmed. I took pity on them.. I guess I would soon be in the same position 

The night of Ians' born day came 

Much like a lot of old men in similar positions, old age didn't agree with him.. He soon passed.

You would think with a household this small we would've found the body sooner but it wasn't until the morning when I finally found him curled up in the kitchen.

The death of Dimias beloved took a toll on her. She often cried in bed alone and could barely eat or drink not to mention take care of her young.

It was up to Sanson and I to care for the little one.. But this strange village had an awful way of aging a man well before his time..

These hard times were showing on Sanson quickly and I soon worried for my beloved. What if he suffered the same fate as Ian and it was I in bed unable to tend to my young or bathe and feed myself. 

With little to no help I must admit I struggled with keeping up with everything. I hoped my own babe wouldn't be so difficult.

I suppose I would soon find out.

"My love, I am with child.."
"Mmm this is a joyous occasion."
"You do not seem excited my love."
"I must admit I am more worried then excited. The future is so unsure at the moment."
"Everything will be okay. I promise."

"Your right.. It will be okay right after I make you my bride..I wouldn't want to father a bastard."
Sanson and I wed right there in the bed room. It was a simple affair but it was all we needed. 


It wasn't long before it was the young ones birthday.. Sanson brings her to the cake.. It was only Sanson and I there to celebrate. Dimia still spent her days in the bed chambers. Hardly ever leaving. 


My love started teaching the little delight her skills as soon as possible. She would need to be tough in these lands if she planned to survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction