Kingdom come - Sludan 505

My parents were getting old, my family was dwindling.. I needed to continue my line even in these hard times..

The first woman the well gave me was too old for children.. She was sweet but I must move on.. She understood that. 

These houses didn't have much to do so often I could find my mother and brother deep in any books they could get their hands on.

I was making many friends with the well but none of them were my one true love.

That day finally came when I met her.. I knew of her, knew she was a Zarubin/Beckette but they were long gone.. I was surprised she had made it. I had heard that fire had taken the whole house..

Heavily pregnant as she was I proposed instantly.. No lady of her class should be without man.


The worst thing possible happen, a day before I was to be wed, Joanne went into a very tough labor.. Neither her nor the baby made it.. I couldn't believe my horrible luck..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b