Kingdom Come - Despret

Told in Breanna POV

My husband had been deep in his studies lately and I was starting to feel lonely. While out in the garden one day I met a man. He was the sexiest man I'd ever met in my life and he made me feel seen.


One thing lead to another and before I knew it, it was time to send him home because the twins were growing up in an hour and my husband was going to come looking for me. We share a passionate kiss goodbye and I hope to see him again. He was the best lover I had ever taken. 

I breeze into the house and give my husband the sweetest smile I could muster. He smiles back at me with those trusting eyes and I realize I don't love him anymore. 
We each grab a baby and head to the cakes I made for the birthday party.

Iame 

Osanna
My children were beautiful and I couldn't wait to see how their lives turn out. 

"Why are you doing womens work!" My daughter ask my son in a tone of voice that would of offended a priest. My son ducks his head and heads outside. I could tell who was the aggressive twin and I beamed with pride. My daughter would be running the show when she got married and I wouldn't be prouder. 


I'm not sure what my son went out there to do but soon enough it became a family affair as my daughter and husband soon joined him. I decided to stay in the warm house and paint. Someone had to make money for this family and my useless husband wasn't going to do it.

While painting I felt a sickness I had only experienced once before. All the blood drained from my face.. I was pregnant and it wasn't my husbands. Hell we hadn't touched each other in months.

Of course my husband was clueless so he would never guess the child wasn't his but the paleness of my lover once again sent me into a panic. If the baby came out pale my husband would know it wasn't his. 

My daughter brought home a friend from school and I had to admit my daughter didn't seem to have competition around town. The girl was passing but was no beauty.


"Is mommy with baby father?"
"No silly. She is just gaining some weight."

The great thing about having children was sending them out to do the chores 
 you didn't want to do.

Spring ended with my husband helping the twins with their homework. I was so glad my children were able to go to school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b