Kingdom Come - Introduction

I've always loved Ye olde game play/challenges but all the things you have to download and the rules really just made me lose all my inspiration. Instead of following a set of rules I will just kind of be playing and making things up as I go.
To start off my rules, all the settlers will live together for 1 week before they move out in pairs and start their lives. Everyone right now is a peasant, depending on who has the most money by the end of generation 3 determines who is the king and queen and who falls where. I will be keeping a tally of money at the end of each update so that everyone knows where each settler stands in becoming the royals. It is honestly anyone game. Houses can look however they want, they can own whatever they can afford, hell they can even take out loans and dress however they want but each class has rules they must adhere by, by the end of gen 3.
Lets get started and meet the settlers.


"I have always wanted to fall in love and start a family, being a queen is just an added bonus to that. I don't know what this land has to offer me but anything is better then where I come from."

"Being an alien in a world full a sims is hard, I'm hoping, if I am crowned queen, to make this a peaceful place for all people."

"Literally being the 6th born of a wealthy family means I get nothing. What a crock of shit. I am hoping to become a royal in this new land. I will run it like a business."

"I am a bastard in my family. My mother had an affair and out I came with red hair, darker skin, and green eyes. It was pretty obvious I was not my fathers. At 18 my dad gave me a choice, I can be the slave for the family or I can get the hell out. I got the hell out."

"I was a business man before I saw this opportunity. I was honestly tired of the rat race. I want a slower life and pace. I hope I find love here but honestly these women aren't looking promising."

"What do you want from me?"
The reason you signed up
"Oh, because I was homeless and yeah I signed my life away but at least I will have somewhere to lay my head and eat food. I guess having kids and stuff is cool too. I honestly don't care where I end up on the scale."

"Oh a photobombed picture, much like the rest of my life I am unimportant. I would love to be important at least once in my life."

"I was the hottest girl in town, I had many men that wanted me. My parents loved me, hell I am rich as shit too. Yeah I am half alien but where I come from that isn't a problem or looked down upon. I only joined because I was bored shitless in my life. Everything I ever wanted was handed to me."

Now that you have met the settlers the next chapter will be of their week in the fort.

Comments

  1. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Oso cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Oso the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Oso that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C ,HERPES VIRUS,ALS . you can contact his via: drosohaberhome@gmail.com or whatapp +2348162084839 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cartes ATM programmées
    Savez-vous que vous pouvez pirater n'importe quel guichet automatique !!!
    Nous avons des guichets automatiques spécialement programmés qui peuvent être utilisés pour retirer de l'argent dans les guichets automatiques, les magasins et les points de vente. Nous vendons ces cartes à tous nos clients et acheteurs intéressés dans le monde entier, les cartes ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine.
    Devenir riche et vivre le style de vie riche et célèbre est un rêve pour beaucoup de gens. Et tandis que la plupart des gens vont au travail ou recherchent d'autres méthodes éthiques pour gagner de l'argent avec des cartes programmées par guichet automatique.
    Les guichets automatiques programmés retirent de l'argent de chaque guichet automatique mais ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine, seul votre code PIN s'y trouve, c'est un système de carte de haute technologie. La carte ATM PROGRAMMÉE fonctionne sur tous les guichets automatiques à carte, partout dans le monde.
    Courriel : atmservices44@aol.com
    Courriel : hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2