Kingdom Come - Ray

While fixing breakfast one morning I feel a sharp pain. I had been dreading this day since I became pregnant. I had angered the gods and knew what was to come.

The pain seemed to last hours and hours 

But finally the babies were born. I was surprised I was having twins.

Sanson and Dimia were born. A boy and girl pair.

After taking off my bloody night gown I lay in bed sobbing quietly. The social worker was here to take my children. I was paying for the sins of my family, it was so unfair. 


My poor husband didn't know why the kids were taken but it sadden him too much for me to comprehend. He spent a lot of time in the garden. I felt ashamed my husband had to pay for the sins of my family as well. 



Soon enough though the gods blessed us with another pregnancy. I was grateful!

With this good news my husband was more outgoing and overall happy. He was greeting everyone again and smiling from ear to ear. 

This pregnancy was hard on me though. I often fell asleep in my food or forgot to eat all together and slept most of the time. 

I was larger this time, I wondered if I would be blessed with twins yet again. I wondered how my first set of twins were doing. The thoughts often infected my mind.

With the settlement came a lot of different little lots. Some passerbys had carved out the forest and now most of us spent a lot of time there.

Unfortunately for me I was still having unladylike thoughts about another man. I just hoped the gods didn't curse me again 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b